Information on the interlibrary loan
The interlibrary loan offers you, as a user of the ULB Münster, the opportunity to request literature that you cannot find in the Münster-based catalogues of another library conveniently via the internet. Requested books are delivered to the ULB Münster where you can pick them up. Articles are transmitted as a copy. In any case, you will be informed about the arrival of the publications by email.
- Costs and delivery time
- Book request – step by step
- Journal article request – step by step
- Requesting of complete journal volumes
- Requesting without record in the requesting database
- Information about the requesting process
- Loan period regarding book requests
- Which titles can you not request via interlibrary loan?
- International interlibrary loan
- Are there any more questions?