In response to the Corona pandemia the ULB can only be used to a limited extent.
Opening and service hours:
- building, returns:
Mon – Fri 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- textbook collection:
Mon – Fri 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- self-collection area:
Mon – Fri 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- time slots for workspaces:
Mon – Fri 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. – 6 p.m.
The information desk is happy to answer your questions by phone Mon – Fri 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. at +49 (0)251 83-24040.
Possible after making an appointment:
- consultation of media ordered into the reading room and manuscript reading room
- consultation of e-books, e-journals and other licensed resources in the research room (for external users)
- consultation [de] concerning literature research and reference management
FAQs on measures regarding the Corona pandemia – borrowing, returns, reading room, etc.
The ULB remains closed every year:
- 1 January
- Carnival Monday
- Good Friday/Holy Saturday/Easter Sunday/Easter Monday
- 1 May
- Ascension Day
- Pentecost Sunday/ Pentecost Monday
- Corpus Christi
- 3 October
- 1 November
- 24 – 26 December
- 31 December
Different opening hours apply around Christmas and the turn of the year.