Romantic Circles ist ein virtuelles Forschungsportal zur englischsprachigen Romantik.
Die Seite ist in acht Bereiche aufgeteilt:
1. “Electronic Editions” features new volumes of edited Romantic-era texts along with commentary and annotation by leading contemporary scholars in the field.http://romantic-circles.org/about/about.html
2. “Praxis Series” features peer-reviewed volumes of literary criticism.
3. “Scholarly Resources” contains research tools including bibliographies, indexes and concordances, chronologies, and other miscellaneous resources.
4. “Pedagogies” contains a pedagogical blog, online syllabi, and “Romantic Pedagogy Commons,” a peer-reviewed journal devoted to teaching Romanticism.
5. “The Gallery” features a curated collection of Romantic-era images.
6. “Audio” contains a collection of audio files including interviews, readings, and lectures. This section also includes Poets on Poets, which contains recording of practicing poets from around the world reading a Romantic-period poem.
7. “RC Unbound” is a periodical public-facing publication; each issue features a sheaf of fugitive posts on urgent issues and events.
8. “Reviews & Receptions” contains reviews of current Romantic scholarship and contemporary engagements with Romantic-era literature, art, and culture.
Gastbeitrag von Miriam Lahrsow